Friday, October 9, 2009

10 random things about me

1. My little toes look like cashew nuts.

2. I have a very twisted sense of humor that not many people get to see, because I am afraid nobody will "get" it.

3. I wash my face with olive oil. Yes, seriously.

4. Sometimes I give my daughter a lollipop just so I don't have to hear her talk for 10 minutes.

5. I still have the pillow I have had since childhood. It is gross and smelly, and I like it that way.

6. I also have been known to punch Mark just for touching my pillow. Yes, seriously.

7. I love this stage of pregnancy, not for all it's "magic", but because I don't have to suck in my stomach for the next 4 months.

8. If I could choose to be anything, it would be a writer.

9. If I could live anywhere, it would be the Colorado mountains.

10. I look like I have aged about 10 years since I had Lily. And it really, really bothers me.