Sunday, June 21, 2009

If you are looking...

for evidence that Mark is the best daddy ever, stop. I've got it right here!

I could write a million words about how wonderful he is. I could go on and on about how Lily adores him, depends on him, loves him, and looks up to him. But no words will ever suffice. So instead, I will let these pictures speak for themselves.







Mark, you show me everyday what a father should be. You are devoted. You are selfless. I could not EVER ask for anyone better for Lily. Thank you for making this family all that it should be. Thank you for making sure that Lily would never have to search for love, or look to anyone else for acceptance, grace, and to be cherished.

I love you for a million different reasons, but the first is because of the way you love our daughter.