Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Joy



Yes, that is what you think it is. We are blessed, yet again, to be carrying life.

You would think I would be nervous. Filled with anxiety. But I'm not. I have such warmth and peace. I am resting in my God.

I am more cautious, in one way, more joyful in another. Will I get to hold this baby? I don't know.

It's simply not up to me.

And there is such peace in that, my friends. This child's days are all known. They are all marked. This child is known by his heavenly father. This child is loved. And whatever comes is God's will. I accept it with open arms.

Thank you for praying. Thank you for spending some of your precious time with God for me. It is humbling, and I love you for it.

Be joyful with me...



For this child I prayed; and the LORD hath given me my petition which I asked of him.
1 Samuel 1:27



13 For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.

14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.

15 My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,

16 your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me
were written in your book
before one of them came to be.

17 How precious to [b] me are your thoughts, O God!
How vast is the sum of them!

Psalm 139