Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Family is what you make of it.

Yeah so here I am again. because apparently I have lots to say.

Gather round- for my wisdom is swift and fleeting.

I love my girlfriends.

Love love love them.

Actually, I don't even love them like friends. I love them like sisters. How did this happen?

God, fate, destiny, cosmic timing, karma? Who knows. All I know is that I am blessed and lucky.

I cannot even put into words how full my heart is right now. How overflowing with love.

For a jaded sarcastic nitwit like me, this is really something.

Six months ago, I cried out to God. I opened my arms and invited Him into my soul, to help me through a dark time.

For the first time in along time, I admitted I needed people. I needed friends, and I needed support. I opened up a wounded place in my soul to the universe, and asked for help.

Now I have sisters. Family.

Family.

Amazing.

(S-3, forever and always)