Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Too fast...



This time last year, this is how my little baby looked.





These were taken today.



If anyone has figured out how to make this madness stop, please let me know. I've tried not feeding her, but she whines too much, so that's not an option. I've tried talking to her seriously about how the growing breaks mommy's heart, but she is unrelenting. She just keeps getting bigger, sweeter, and cuter.


So, I am open to suggestions on how to freeze time here. How to break the time/space continuum, maybe? Shrinking powder, anything...to keep her just as she is a little longer.


All I heard when I was pregnant and had first had Lily was "Enjoy it, it goes too fast." I would smile and nod, but I never really understood it until now. Just yesterday she was a tiny little peanut, and now she is a big girl with her own ideas and wants.
So yeah, hook me up with the info on how to make this stop. Like right now.