Thursday, April 23, 2009

It won't be like this for long...

It's been one of those days. When you pass your bedroom and look longingly at the bed, knowing you won't get to sleep for at least another 5 hours. When just a few tears from your little girl makes you tear up and cry yourself. When it's just hard.

I'd like to have some pearls of wisdom tonight, but I've run out. My brain is mush, my body all snuffly and icky and snotty and sore.

I'd really like to think I will get some sleep tonight, but I'm not hopeful.

But I came across something really amazing on another blog today, and it really touched me- porbably because it is so relevant towhat I am feeling.



As hard as these days are, one day I will look back and wish I had them back. So even when it's hard, and when it's tough, and when I want to quit, I won't.

Because it is ALL worth it.