Monday, February 23, 2009

Day 6

I woke up this morning dreading to go to my beloved Stroller Strides class, because I was afraid I would have no energy. The EXACT opposite was true. I felt lighter, cleaner, and better able to do every single exercise- from jogging to wall sits. All of it was easier.

Now I know this diet isn't for everybody, and truthfully, I have cheated a few times-I've had chocolate twice and shrimp once. But other than that, I haven't had a bit of dairy or meat in nearly a week.

And- I AM NOT HUNGRY. Seriously. I have been eating so much fruit and veggies that I am just not hungry...at all. Which is certainly something coming from me- the bottomless pit.

Spiritually I feel a little bit different too. I am more clear minded, and feel as if this was something God was telling me to do for quite a while, but I was to stubborn to do so. I need to listen more, that is for sure.

So there it is. I promise one day soon I will have something other than diet to talk about. I've had alot on my mind, and have come to a really big decision today.

Peace reigns in my mind and soul right now. And I am grateful.